Should I cut my hair?

Basically, I like my hair, but it kind of seems life less. I think my hair is fine so i want to add more volume in it.
Previously I cutted it in layers, hoping to get more volume, but it still kind of lays flat...
Should I cut my hair shoulder lenght or little above? Will my hair appear thicker and more volumenous or it will just be more boring and it will have no form?

Most Helpful Girl

• Cut it shoulder length, otherwise you may regret it. And yes, your hair will appear thicker if you cut it.

What Guys Said 12

• definitely not!

Keep your long and straight hair ❤️ It looks awesome 😘

Hair products may add volume ;D

• it looks fine as it is in your pic.

• I'd say leave it for a bit longer. It looks very pretty. If it ain't broke, don't fix it

• cutting it from my flat hair experience did nothing to improve my flat hair unless I went to buzz cut. My hair always has more volume after I shampoo, so I never have good hairdays after I take a shower.. hehe I don't wash my hair everyday with shampoo just so I get less volume.

I think warm to hot water improves hair volume. You could also just rub some wax into it, just near the roots and blow dry up

• I like it long like in your profile pic.

• noooooooooo... yer hair r gr8 now... u look very sweet :D

• nah dont cutted it

• I'm just kidding, do what ever makes you comfortable. Might as well see while your young, get it out of the way lol. Just don't go too short!

• Sorry, English is not my first language >.<

• Haha it's ok I was just being a smart ass ;-)

• No keep it long, you're very pretty, maybe try long curls if you want but don't cut it

• I like the way it looks in your picture. I say keep it that way

• No, donĀ“t cut please

• You hair looks fine don't cut it

• You cutted your hair? O. o definetly English is not your first language.

Anyways keep your hair longer... As much as possible.

What Girls Said 1

• I think you should cut it or even it out and make it straight on both sides.