I'm tall and slim but my butt is kind of big compared to the rest of me.

I'm seeing all these workouts for a 'toned' butt and was wondering why toned was attractive if it makes your but smaller?

• Big
  • Toned
whoa I just saw how many butt questions there were. my gosh!

Most Helpful Girl

• i have a big butt and it is toned so giirl you can have both! and I am in the navy so I work with almost all guys in my job and they all say girls with a toned "ass" is nice. but I mean embrace the behind you got

What Guys Said 7

• (I don't date/judge girls based on just their butts, BUT since this is about butts, I'll be descriptive.)

I like round butts, no flat tires for me. Well... That will change when I'm older.

By round I mean like there's the back and then the butt is just a entirely new line and then goes around to the leg and is a new line. Obviously this isn't common so I don't go for girls that only have this, but when I do see a girl with this I just drop my jaw and think "I waaaaant D="

• Its not a massive factor in my relationships lol, but I like a girl who has an inbetween one, sort of toned with abit of meat on it, it just looks healthy and nice :D

• Love the way your butt looks in that profile shot! And I'm not even a "butt guy!"

• i like big butts

• In my book, a toned butt is a butt that looks in shape, and isn't too flabby. A big butt can be toned, and a small butt can be toned. Either one is great!

• "I'm tall and slim but my butt is kind of big compared to the rest of me."

Perfect.

• where is it?

What Girls Said 5

• WHEN YOU HAVE IT TONED ITS NOT AS BIG BECAUSE ITS TIGHT AND WHEN ITS JUST A BIG BUT ITS A LITTLE SMUSHY

• It can be toned and big...

• For the most part I see girls with a toned but to be on the smaller side,

• I have a small butt, and sometimes I wished mine was bigger. My husband tells me that mine is good, but I know that he like big butts. Never said toned or not

• Working out is never gonna make is smaller. It'll improve size and shape.

• your butt can be toned and big at the same time. a big butt is great, you just don't want it to be sloppy. but if I had to pick I would say big over toned