Are lip rings unattractive on girls?

I've been thinking of getting my lip pierced and have been told it will change my real beauty and others have thought I would look better with it. So guys, does a lip ring make you more attractive, less unattractive or indifferent?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't mind girls with lip rings, if you felt it didn't work for you, you can aways take them out and et it heal over. Its probably not the same, but since I got snakebites I've had aot more female interest than I used to, and they do specifically ask about my lip rings. But I think its alright, so long as you don't go overboard wth the amount...

What Guys Said 6

• Im kind of indifferent but I wonder what kissing would be like. Also, I had a friend who got his lip pierced and he could eat with a fork for awhile... ouch.

• I know I'm old fashioned and all so anything other then ears pierced is just not right in my book but it's your body. If that's your thing well ok . Just know there are guys out there that will just blow you off as freak and yet some most likely less guys will find it hot. I would think what kind of image you want to convey.

• Piercings are neither a turn on or turn off for me. However if a woman has piercings all over, to the point the piercings detract so much from her physical being, I find them repulsive at that point.

• I'm not really a fan at all.

• Obviously everyone has their own opinion, but I say less attractive. If you're an attractive girl, why would sticking a bunch of metal in it make you more attractive?

• if it's something you want to do, go for it. I'm pretty indifferent to the idea of just having one lip ring. having a lot of piercings in general are more of a turn off for me though

What Girls Said 0