What do you think of my dream outfit combo?

I plan on getting the dress in blue.
I already have a beaded necklace like this one.

Should I keep my hair in a afro and add a fake daisy as the head piece, or should I straighten my hair for the outfit and wear a blue headband or hairclip?

Are there any women out there who could put in a helping hand?
If anyone has a hair piece they'd like to suggest that aren't any of the 3 mentioned you're free to post it. Add pictures if you want. c:

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd wear the headband. It looks cuter.

What Guys Said 8

• I like Headband for sure...

• Its like an outfit a parent would make their toddler wear in the 90s

• Or maybe not everyone likes dressing booty shorts and a tube top in the summer. Many other people wear cute feminine Japanese fashion inspired clothing and not the hyper sexualized clothing you see on most women, teens, and sadly even some children nowadays. Abi and Jillian are good examples of other women who like cute modest clothing.
      cdn11.lbstatic.nu/.../4345430_IMG_0834.jpg (Abi)
      cdn12.lbstatic.nu/.../..._for_emily_lookbookwm.jpg (Jillian)

• They're for all ages now, but when the first comics and shows for them arrived they were specifically targeted towards children, while things like frills and flat shoes have been around for centuries in normal everyday wear for everyone to display status, or help bring out an outfit. Just like how heels were originally for men to help them on horse back, display a taller height, and to show one's social and economic status. :T

• When the comics first came out they were set just as they are now some set for all ages others set for adults only none of them specifically targeted children. In old comics batman used to kill people and used guns and superman was an ass hole and flipped over people's cars if they pissed him off. Again you can wear what you want I'm just telling you how it looks.

• I would go with afro

• That's a very, very pretty dress. I'm no help, though, when it comes to hair styles.

• An afro, with that dress, would be so, so cute okay. I mean either way would but personally I'd love to see that. cx

• That looks pretty. What about adding some stockings?

• It's a cute lolita style

• While I am into the Lolita fashion this isn't Lolita at all. It's just a simple cute casual look.

• K, you're annoying

• I'm not trying to be annoying I'm just trying to explain the difference between the two styles.

• I'm pretty sure I've seen toddlers dressed like that, minus the necklace.

• Actually there are women who wear socks and wrist cuffs like that in an outfit. You can wear it with creepers (a type of platform shoe, heels, converse, and many more. I just chose flats because I like them and I think they'd go well with the outfit.

What Girls Said 6

• Is this an everyday thing? I say daisy with the afro by the way

• I'm working on it being sort of an everyday thing. I actually use to wear a lot of black and punk looking clothing, but I'm trying to work my way out of it because I need some colour in my life, and I'm more attracted to bright pastels and innocent looking clothing.

• Pastels are pretty, hope the change goes well for you. I wish the top of the dress was more form fitting though, it looks kinda drapey

• I think it looks more drapey on her because she has a smaller chest and slender figure. If I wore it it'd probably be more form fitting since I'm a C-cup and a bit thicker. :T

• Headbandddd! So cute btw!

• Overall a bit bubbly for me, but I do love lolita. Is there anyway you could do a half-fro where it's still cute and fluffy with the blue headband? Otherwise the daisy clips Cx

• Lol This isn't Lolita, but you're right maybe a half fro with they daisy might work with it.

• i don't like it, looks like a toddler outfit, sorry

• Since you seem to be going for a lolita type of look I'd say straighten the hair wand wear the hair clips or bow head band.

• Are you going to a tea party. ? That outfit would be great.