What attracts creeps?

Seriously. What do creeps/weirdos look for in a person? I have the worst problem with creeps. I'm just normal, nothing exotic about me. How can I get them to leave me alone?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well if you don't want to attract roaches what do you do? You spray Raid. You've obviously got some food lying around, which is why you have a roach problem. Look at what the other girls who attract the jocks do. Adapt a style which is still you, but a better and you, and you'll get flowers instead of creepy crawlies.

What Guys Said 2

• I don't think you have provided enough information for us to know what's going on. I've seen enough comments about "psychos," "stalkers," and "creeps" here to feel that these words have lost their original meanings and now can apply to someone who is annoying and over-persistent, as opposed to actually stalking and intending harm. So, with that said, are these guys who you just don't find attractive, or actual, true creepy people?

• They are obsessed with something that they either can't have or can't get enough of. You can't get away because somehow they will find a way to get to you. Although, if you tell them why you are not interested in them then they may just find it offensive enough to stay away. There is a reason why I answered anonymously.

What Girls Said 0