What is your favorite article of clothing that you own?

Excluding my riding gear, mine is a plain-looking gray d***ies button-up shirt that has TONS of features. It's got tons of pockets, with some even being hidden, with pockets inside of pockets even. It has mesh panels cleverly concealed in the underarms and back to keep you cool on a hot day and keep sweat from building up there. And it's super comfortable. What about you?

Most Helpful Girl

• can undies count? my favorite are matching bra and panties set, white with little roses and brite pink trim and lace onevery side. the bra makes my boobs actually look kinda big which is hard because I'm only 34A so I actually get clevage! the panties are a thong but not a gstring but the front is still real small and cute and makes my but look AMAZING. and there my gf's favorite too which makes me like them even more and I almost only wear them when she comes over and I can show her.

i also like this see thru white top that's so short it only goes a little below my boobs so I wear it over camis or bathing suits or if its just me around :)

What Girls Said 5

• I've got this knouck-out little black dress,with sequins.It's strapless and fairly short.When in doubt,I go for this little numbe ,it knocks em' dead every time!

• The sweatpants I'm wearing now. They're just navy blue sweats with my school's name down the left leg, nothing spectacular, but they're so freakin comfortable. I always wear them when I have a lot of work to do (like now...definitely procrastinating).

• My new coat I just bought! I can't take it off because it's big and puffy so really warm and really comfortable! It looks so hot because it's purple and shiny. I'm in love with it lol, who needs boys when you have clothes.

• my black camis =]

• my hoodies or shoes!=)

What Guys Said 4

• i always thought under armour was for meathead jocks but I got an under armour shirt over the summer that feels like your not even wearing a shirt and it keeps you cool and no matter how much I hockey I played and sweated like a pig over the summer it never smelled bad, its like a super shirt

• My snuggly navy blue sweater. I'm a sucker for winter fashion.

• When it's cool, my ash pull-over jacket with jeans, tshirt/polo, with a pair of Skechers/Timberland boots, as or right now.

• the zip up hoodie I'm wearing right now lol

i just like the design on it it looks really cool