What Womens Fashion Trends Are You Loving And Hating?

I have a notably alternative punk/emo vibe and I dislike some of the big trends this year, I was wondering if it's just me being my weirdo self or if I'm not the only one sick of huge eyebrows, florals, rompers, high-waisted everything. What trends do you like and enjoy seeing?

What Guys Said 6

• Eh, I don't truly keep up enough with Fashion trends to keep up. I do however like the Street fashion trend that's going on in South Korea right now. If women in America started dressing that way I wouldn't necessarily be upset.

Have you noticed the pastel goth fashion trend? I... I am still very much on the ropes about that. I'm leaning towards liking the colors but not the presentation.

Also punk/emo has always been stylish although it depends on who is trying to pull it off.

• The shirt dresses in one of the answers looks really nice.

• punk/emo gals <3

• Huge eyebrows aren't a thing, bold eyebrows are whats fashionable right now. People are able to flaunt their natural eyebrows because of this and I think that's great. Florals will always be around, and high waisted bottoms show off hips very well. I am a fan of all of them, along with the same vibe you have. Just because you like one trend doesn't mean you have to hate everything else

• I hate all womens shoes of the last 15 years.

• The punk/emit look is used up. People trying not to be trendy has become the trend. Not logical

• It's not just dressing to fit a look, I wear my own style and things that I like, I just happen to like things a bit unusual and dark. I agree that it's more played out, but being un-trendy isn't really a trend either. what I was trying to explain is that I have a different perspective and am looking for more perspectives on what is trendy right now

• That's funny because one of my favorite looks on a woman is a high waisted floral summer dress.

I can't include links, but I saw one that was a perfect example.

What Girls Said 1

• Fringe anything (dress, shoes, purses) and Birkenstock sandals. Hideous.

I have a newfound weakness for black capri pants.