What's your skin care regimen?

And do you have dry, oily, combination, sensitive, or normal skin?

Most Helpful Girl

• Shower daily, and for the face... Ok, this will sound disgusting, but at the school I'm going to, they taught us this secret little face scrub :)

It takes 1 Tbs of Extra Virgin Olive Oil (Don't let the oil scare you away, Olive oil won't clog pores)

1/2 Cup of Sugar

and 1 Tbs of honey.

You mix them up and use about a spoonful to scrub your face, and it will cleanse your pores and help moisturize :)

What Guys Said 4

• my skin gets oily..which I hate because it makes me look shiny..anyway use an oil free cleanser once in the morning and at night. during the day if it is oily..i use a piece of tissue paper and dab my face with it..if I don't control the oil I will have a lot of pimples.

• My skin care regimen consists of showering daily and washing my skin. I do nothing extra. And I've been told I have a nice complexion for a guy o.O I get the oddest compliments, nice complexion, pretty hair. Oh well, a compliment is a compliment, they're all appreciated.

• Shower daily, and nothing else unless my hands are chapped and require something to heal them. And my skin is normal 99.9% of the time, save for a few breakouts ever now and then.

• Normal? Shower every other day.

What Girls Said 8

• this is what I do...

I have normal skin, but my face isn't soft and that sucks...here's what I do though... every morning I use a moisturizing cream, every night I use a night oil or vitamin e in oil and 2-3 times a week I use a facial scrub and the other days I use neutrogena deep clean. If I do this, my skin becomes soft but if I forget, it's back to square one... The products I use come to a total of less than 100$

Here's the list of products I use:

day cream: link

night oil: link

vitamin e oil: link

scrub: link

neutrogena deep clean: link

• I hate my skin. My forehead is usually oily, while cheeks, nose, and chin are so dry that I can't smile because my skin will just crack and I start bleeding... Plus I'm allergic to water (makes my skin even more dry) so any facial skin cleaners and soaps are out of the question. I spend horrendous amounts of money on special products which don't irritate my skin. When I go to bed or I'm in the house I usually go around with like 2 inches of Nivea Creme just to moisturize my face:P

• cleanse, scrub, tone, moisturize

• I have fairly dry skin, except for my face...which tends to be oily.

I wash my face daily with a medicated scrub for acne.

After washing I apply oil-free facial moisturizer.

After letting the moisturizer soak in, I apply Differin all over, which is a creme for acne and prevents wrinkles.

After applying the Differin, I use a prescription acne cream of 10% benzoyl peroxide as spot control.

Right before going to bed, I use hand creme to moisturize my hands and elbows.

• Well, I wash my face twice a day with La Roche-Possay Effaclar facial cleanser, and then use toner and sometimes the acne spot treatment if I breakout. I also use vitamin E oil, and I also do steam facials about once a week or so. I would have to say I that I think I have combination skin, as some parts are a bit oily and other parts of it can get pretty dry at times, but not severely so.

• I have combination skin and I use facial cleanser, toner then moisturiser most mornings and then I use just the matching face wipes at night. After I have a shower I just put nivea creme on. And I have different creams and stuff for every other part of my body lol, I should cut down because it takes me an hour to put everything on after my shower.

• i do nothing. I have quite dry skin but not too badly. I have a shower/bath every day/every other day... I don't moisturise or do any kinda facial masks or anyting like that because I think its a waste of money.. lol

• i wash my face 2 times a day, when I wake up and when I'm about to go to bed.

and I guess am normal skin.