Girls, What do you use to straighten your hair?

My hair passed my shoulders even so I'm gonna straighten my hair for the first time tho, my mom said that hair straightening tongs damages to the hair. So I will use blow drier for this. What do you use and how do you protect your hair from the damage?

1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I have naturally straight hair, but use some heat protection spray. It depends on your hair structure if you can get it flat with a blow dryer though. Hou might have to use a flat iron.

0|0
    0|0
    • Wish i had naturally straight hair too :(

• Nooooo you don't. Curls are beautiful. My hair is so straight there's nothing to do about it. No volume or body. It just hangs.

• Nothing but i'll always admire extreme long, blonde, straight hair on men... Maybe that's because people always want what they don't have.

What Girls Said 13

• There is a product called heat protectant that you should use on your hair before you use heat on it. I have never used a blow dryer to straighten my hair (for me they just make my hair fluff up), so I have no idea about how to go about that, but I have used a heat protectant spray with a flat iron and it helped a lot.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have pretty kinky curls so a blow drier won't get it straight. I just use a flat iron. Just remember to use heat protectant

0|0
    0|0
    • Also every form of heat styling causes damage but using a flat iron occasionally won't be the worst thing ever your hair will still be fine.

• i use blow dryer.. but sometimes straightner..

1|0
    0|0
  • hair spray with heat protection, then use a brush from the underside, blow drying simultaneously from the outside... if that makes sense

0|0
    0|0
  • I use a straightner lol
    Buy heat protectant sprays, they can usually be found alongside the few shampoo brands that make them like Aussie or Tresemé. Use these sprays prior to using a straightner.

0|0
    0|0
  • I just use a straightener because my hair type doesn't get damaged from heat.

0|0
    0|0
  • Blow-dry first and then use straightener so that the hair gets used to the heat for less damage

1|0
    0|0
  • Heat protection sprey and leave in conditioner. You can actually use a straightener with a lower setting and not fry your hair.

0|0
    0|0
  • I use heat protectant spray and a flat iron.

0|0
    0|0
  • straight iron

0|0
    0|0
  • You can use a straightening comb, a blow dryer or a flat iron

0|0
    0|0
  • You can buy one of those heat protection sprays

0|0
    0|0
  • a flat iron