Faux hawk or dreadlocks?

My hair is short, a pixie cut about 8 cm on top and 5 cm on the back should i grow it out and get dreadlocks or should i cut it extreme short again? My hair is growing out. now my hair is a bit longer than the day i first cut it. but i liked it better when it was shorter. i was considering to grow it out and get dreadlocks but now i'm not sure about dreadlocks because it's going to take a long time like 2 years to grow it out again. so should i wait and get dreadlocks or should i cut it and get a faux hawk?
Faux hawk or dreadlocks?

Most Helpful Guy

• whoa... this gal in da pic looks so kewl.. do it :D

What Guys Said 5

• I would wait and get dreads

• How about this - are you black? If you aren't, do not get dreads. Dreads look beautiful on black people because they're natural, and they look disgusting on any other race because the only way they can achieve the look is to neglect their hair until it becomes matted and tangled. White people do not look good with dreads no matter what.

• wow the rasta is cool
    But I think the faux hawk would be better, easier

• growing it out to get locks (natural) is a very long process

• definitely cut it short, it would be a lot more attractive and easier to maintain

What Girls Said 2