Should I wear shorts to school?

So I've been.. Self harming for a while now.. And it is really hot and it's at the end of the school year. I hate wearing pants and feeling so hot and sweaty, but I need to hide the cuts on my legs.. Anyways, if I leave them to heal for about a week, do you think I could wear shorts? The cuts I did recently are not very deep, but I have some scars too..
Will teachers at the school get involved and call home? Will a guidance counsellor want to talk to me because of a teacher saying something about it? And if i do wear shorts to school it will probably be the very last couple days. What do you guys think?

Updates:
Also, will other kids at the school make fun of me for it?

0|0
3|6

Most Helpful Girl

• I would not risk getting teachers or parents involved. So maybe buy some longer knee length shorts or wear a longer skirt (ends a bit above knee). That's just what I'd do.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• Maybe talking to the guidance counsellor not such a bad idea if you are a bit upset about things.

1|0
    0|0
  • Cuts take a longer time to heal than a week. Also I a teacher assumes that you are cutting yourself they WILL try and help you. It's part of their job.

1|0
    0|0
    • I just don't know though because my friend cuts herself.. And teachers saw it but did nothing. I don't know thoigh, my thighs are worse than what she's done

• The teacher must have not noticed. I would say not to do it. The teacher will try to help you unless they are bad people.

• Oh ok. I guess I won't wear any then. Thanks for the help

• Make sure the shorts are not more than 5inches above your knee.. as u are in school.. rest should be fine

1|0
    0|0
  • If the teachers are good human beings they'll get involved. Cutting is not a healthy behavior.

1|0
    1|0
    • It's just that my friend cuts and they didn't do anything about it. And my other friend went one day with shorts and she has scars, but they're not so noticeable.

• Try shorts around home and the mall

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah bad idea

2|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Wear Bermudas or capris if you're worried.

1|0
    0|0
  • Wear jeans in order to hide the cuts.

0|0
    0|0