Girls, what do you think of this rainy day look?

I'm trying to figure out the cutest outfit to wear in the rain this summer, I'm thinking of building this one! Any pieces you would change?

11

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 10

• Cute look! Love everything about it

• Thanks!!! I love it too, just the way it is, but many girls here are telling me the turtleneck will get too hot. what do you think?

• Its really cute but the only thing I'd change would be the leg warmers, instead of gray I'd go for cream or white. Its Summer rain so the look should be kind of bright.

• Yeah that could work! Maybe cream since white is a bit too bright for rainy weather. What do you think about the turtleneck under the button up? It seems like a lot of layers for summer, but I really like how it looks and I'll only wear it on rainy days... hmmm what do you think?

• The turtleneck does seem a bit much for Summer so maybe you should leave it out and I am positive that you'll look superb :)

• Cute, but that would be too warm for where I live (in the summer), even in the rain.

• yeah I'm worried about that too! I just love the look... do you think I can get away with it, as long as I don't button up the jacket all the way?

• It looks to be better suited for the fall.

• Really cute! You'd be too hot in that heavy of a jacket though. I personally wouldn't wear it because I don't like how I look in skirts.

• Thanks! Yeah, this jacket has a fur trim to it, and that's too much. The one similar I found was this one, but even then I agree, it might get toasty especially wearing a turtleneck *and* a button up underneath. But what if I just wear it during rainy days?

3.bp.blogspot.com/.../palton2.jpg

• That is cute but it's not a rain jacket, just a peacoat. It's very nice but it doesn't need to be used on rainy days in particular.

• that is cute but i wouldn't wear it

• thanks! I think it's cute too, is there a reason why you wouldn't wear it?

• i don't like the way the items are worn together and i'm not a fan of red

• The background is beautiful but make it less blurry.

The red is already bold and stands out.

• It's cute.

• I'd skip the black turtleneck. Otherwise... awesome! Quite British...

• Thanks so much! It is quite British. Would you skip the turlteneck because it doesn't match the outfit?

• I like it.

• Thanks! I love it too, the only thing I'm on the fence with is the black turtleneck underneath, that's like three layers of tops... lol. But I do like how it looks...

• It's really cute, no pieces I would change.

• Thanks! I love it too, the only thing I'm on the fence with is the black turtleneck underneath, that's like three layers of tops... think it will be ok? I do like how it looks...

• It depends on the temperature. If you think it is going to be warm enough without it, then go without it. It does look cute, but it will look just as cute without it and you won't be sweating.