So I embarrassed myself in front of him... now what?

I like this guy in my government class. I was eating chips with my friend today, and a piece fell down my shirt. Thinking no one was looking, I reached into my bra to get it, only to look up to see him walking by and looking at me! (With my hand still down my shirt). I started laughing and he smiled and turned around and walked the other way. I know its not that bad but does it make it awkward for me to try to talk to him now? What could I say?

Most Helpful Guy

• Walk up to him and in a joking way "So did you like what you saw?"

I honestly don't think he really did think to much of it, personally I would have thought "Thats hot" but not so much awkward to the point of changing how I would talk to her or anything like that. Just pretend it never happened, I'm sure your not the first or the last person he has seen do something that was embarrassing to the person

What Guys Said 1

• lol nice! But seriously that wouldn't make me not want to be around a girl. It probably looked cute.

I would just say nothing about that. Instead talk about something less embarrassing to you.

What Girls Said 1

• Don't take yourself too seriously. If he sees how relaxed you are and like "whatever, so I can eat chips out of my bra it's only me being me", that shows confidence, which is a turn on. He probably found it cute :)