What fashion trend are you ready to see go away? It could be for the opposite sex or same sex -- but what are you ready to see disappear?

True, fashion trends do come and go within cycles. But my question is, what would you like to see go away RIGHT NOW?

Most Helpful Girl

• On men: skinny jeans and the whole sagging pants thing. The thing now seems to be guys in skinny jeans who are sagging! And also man buns.

On women: Maxi dresses, especially in the summer.

What about you?

• man buns? i've seen only a few havin those

• Hipster glasses, lol. I don't know if my glasses qualify as there are legit prescription lenses in them. They are black frames though. I always think of hipster glasses as the ones people wear with no lenses just to make a statement. Apparently they think glasses are fun or cool, haha.

@Klaatu51: I see them a lot here.

• Goddamn skinny jeans on dudes!!! SoOooooooooooo wrong in sooooo many ways!!!

What Girls Said 5

• I find the man bun/hipster beard particularly offensive. If everyone could just not, I'd be very happy.

• Nothing has really caught my attention since men in uggs. That was offensive...

• Well if it was men wearing the uggs I guarantee they were gay. Which I suppose makes it ok, because only gay dudes and chicks should wear them. But personally I think ugs, ARE UGLY.

• No, they were all straight @gapminder.
      Tbh, I didn't like them on males or females...

• Hell yeah sista! Those are Ug-ly ass boots!

• those glasses yeah

• The top knot hair style on any one! If you take the time to do that why not just do something that looks good? All your hair piled on your head makes you look stupid :-)

• i got sick of skinny jeans, I don't know why they don't want to go , they're not even comfortable

• on men or women?

• skinny jeans were an 80s thing mostly no?

• i guess also yes, nowdays' trend is better than the 80's but we can't deny that skinny jeans since like 2011 are everywhere

What Guys Said 5

• i wanna see this trend wid hipster glasses fade away... oh lord...

• OK I'll be that guy.

Everyone should stop wearing athletic clothing as casual wear. Seriously, you're out in public, not in a gym

• I'm ready to see the goddamn skinny jeans for guys bullshit go away! !!! It's the most ridiculous looking style of jeans I've ever seen. (And I lived through the 90s baggy phase) but for a grown ass man to wear pants that look as if they were painted on, just makes me want to puke. For instance, I saw this dude working at a grocery store stocking the shelves in retarded ass skinny jeans, and what made it worse is the douche-bag had them hanging off of his hairy ass crack the whole store could see. It's just a horrible style, that I cannot wait for it to go away.

• i remember kaley cuoco getting the tomboy cut. She is a very attractive woman in my opinion but that was one style I wish she hadn't

• I guess I don't see the point in high heels.

• You're takking to a guy who puts a premium on women in heels!
      I just digitally bitch slapped you!
      That being said - we are all entitled to form our own opinions. So for that, thank you for answering.

• lol ok haha