Baseball hats on girls, hot or not?

So I work at a camp and yesterday I wore a baseball hat to keep the sun out of my eyes and off my face so I would not get sunburned at the pool and lake. Anyway, I read that some guys don't like girls wearing them because it doesn't look good with their outfit and that they don't see the need and are trying too hard. I get that. But what if she was actually wearing it for it's purpose? Do you guys think it's attractive or cute? Nor not?

Just curious because when I was wearing mine I got quite a few looks from the guys and I don't know if they thought it looked weird or what! Thanks!

• It's really cute
  • It freaking sexy
  • I don't care
  • I don't care for it
  • Results

Most Helpful Guy

• I get so turned on by headwear. It's so sexy. Oh no! I came.

What Guys Said 4

• if they were jeans they can look pretty kewl in my opinion :)

• Insanely hot... i love when girls wear caps... even hotter if they wear them backwards

• i love it if your someone who can pull of that look my girlfriend looks awesome with it

• I respect girls if they do what they want. You wanted the sun out of your eyes and a hat was the answer. Good for you to put yourself first.

What Girls Said 1

• I think a lot of guys find it really cute. If I wear one, I don't wear it for that purpose. I wear my best friends baseball cap all the time, provided he allows me to use it which he usually does.