Would I be able to pull off a pixie haircut? What kind?

I've been wanting to try having an edgy pixie haircut. I play soccer so I don't want it too long. The problem is, I am 5ft6, which is tall apparently and I've read that tall girls should avoid a pixie at all costs... I am also skinny, but in an athletic type of way (I hope that made sense haha).. I don't know if this information helps, but I need help finding a good pixie cut to try. I have an oval face. I have almond eyes. I am white (not really sure if that matters, probably not). I have a high forehead. I don't have full lips (they are not thin either). I would show a picture but I don't want anonymous people knowing what I look like. I just thought I could give you somewhat of an idea. Hopefully I gave enough information for you guys to help me. If you guys have any celebrities that you could think of that have a pixie haircut let me know!! Thank you!!

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 1

• I prefer she not

What Girls Said 2

• Probably would need to see a pic to determine that. But I've seen tall skinny girls pull of the look. And if you have a thin oval face with large almond eyes, I imagine it would look good

• It sounds like you may be able to pull it off, especially if you have a small face and not big facial features. However, a picture would be more helpful.