Girls, Why do girls seem to hate tattoos and peircings?

I have many tattoos and peircings but most girls overlook me or say "why did you do that to yourself" I love the way I look but why do girls not?

26

Most Helpful Girl

• Man I love tats. and piercings on guys.. its so so so very sexy. holly meow

What Girls Said 25

• I don't hate them... I'm actually pretty fond of tatoos but there is a certain point where I have to draw the line. If just about his entire body is covered in tatoos it's a turn off for me.

But if he has a couple or even has sleaves or something it wouldn't bother me.

As for peircings I'm not crazy about them... It would really depend on the amount and location (s).

• What? I freakin' love tattoos on guys, tattoos are awesome. Not that big of a fan of piercing though, but they're ok.

• i like guys with tattoos but not piercings

• I love tattoos and peircings. I have a few of each but some people do take it to the extreme and thats when it becomes unattractive. It also depends where the pericings are. I love all tattoos regardless where they a located but peircings all over your face and body just looks weired. (Not saying thats where you havw it.) Just speaking in general.

• I think that tattoos can be really sexy and stylish, but it can also be trashy and ugly so it depends on the tattoos.

• i obviously dont have anything I think is stupied on them. guys tell me I have sick tattoos but im not playing for the other team

• Well, maybe your tattoos are considered tacky and trashy by the girls. Or you've just met girls who don't like tattoos.

• I personally love tattooed men!! Probably my biggest turn on! And I want to get a full sleeve tattoo too and I already have a piercing :)

• get 2 sleeves and a lot of peircings but make sure there symetrical on your face/body. I hate it when my peircings aren't symetrical but most importantly do what you think is cool

• I'm not sure if I could handle 2 full sleeve tattoos!

• I love tattoos and piercings I have them myself I give you props their jealous probably

• I don't hate them but I just like seeing clear (?) Skin. However, some of my friends loves tattoos. So no worries. :)

• I don't hate tattoos or piercings, I have a few of my own, but I don't like them in excess. A sleeve is hot but covered head to toe? No thanks.

• Why do some guys hate girls who have lots of piercings and tattoos? You just have to find the right girls, because a lot of them do love that.

• I love girls with tattoos and peircings there just isn't that many where I live

• there is two reason why i hate tattoos one: its permanent and when you get really old it will look ugly. Two: it makes you look like in a gang and doing dangerous stuff, smoking, etc.
    I hate piercing it covers the guys face and its a turn off for me. Why would you have them anyway?

• I love the artform. Tattos aren't a sighn of rebellion anymore, rather a sighn that I enjoy art. Tattoos are beautiful if well done and placed correctly

• If they are well-done & the guy is attractive then I think it's attractive. I'm not big for piercings on guys but it can still look good if you're attractive.

• What about all the tattooed and pierced girls, there's loads of them.

• I need to find more of them

• Some girls do and some girls don't. Not every one is going to like everything about you.

• I think they can be very sexy as long as their tasteful and not done to the extreme. Also I do not want to see more tattoos than body.

• I love them :) Unless tattoos are on your face.

• Who said we hate them? i personally love tattoos

• Actually, I find them attractive.

• Everything with moderation, too many tattoos/piercings in weird places aren't nice in my opinion

• Because you look like a reckless asshole.

• It's just those girls, not all girls hate them.

• I don't, tattoos are a big turn on for me! Piercings not so much but not a deal breaker

• Personally I love tattoos and piercings I think they're sexy.

• Tattoos are ok-ish. They're not a deal breaker for me but not a turn on. Piercings can be a deal breaker. I just don't like the giant earrings that stretch out your earlobes. Just don't get a tattoo of piercing on your face. Leave the face area alone.

• I have peircings on my face but only 2 and there symetrical under my lower lip

• @Asker I think those can be sexy as long they do not get in the way of a make out sesh :P

• not at all haha I still can function like everybody else or maybe even better

• I love tattoos and some piercings I find it a huge turn on