Guys, What Hairstyle is Generally the Best?

Really, it depends on the type of girl. A more mature-faced girl looks better in a braid than a cutesy one in my opinion. Just, generally what do you like looking at? You can vote for the classic open hair but it's so common, so be sure to leave a comment whether you would like some variety or not? If I didn't list something, go ahead and feel free to add.

• High Ponytail
    21% (6)
  • Low Ponytail
    4% (1)
  • Open Hair
    50% (14)
  • High/Top Bun
    4% (1)
  • Low Bun
    0% (0)
  • Twintails (Pigtails)
    7% (2)
  • Braid
    14% (4)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

10

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 9

• Honestly anything other than long and straight. Every woman I have ever seen seems to have there hair long and straight and its just so boring. It honestly looks like there not even trying. Also ponytails because it seems lazy, not as bad as long and straight but still pretty bad.

• I like who NORMALLY wear open hair (like most of the time). But i think messy buns (the ones on top), low pony tails (if she has part of the front of her hair down) - like this:
    www.hairstylesdesign.com/.../5862.jpg
    Because pony tails that are pulled tight look awful. Or braids. But only those three things if they are only every once in a while.

• I like open hair and/or any kind of ponytail, but top bun is cool too.

• I like the ponytail with the bangs.

• Bangs only look nice on some girls, but I agree. They're often very pretty.

• Let your long hair down.

• A and C are the best

• It does depend on the girl, but I'm partial to twin tails.

• Twintails look especially cute on a lot of Asian girls because they have a young and plain look, yep yep. I agree.

• Messy Bun!

• rock a brain, suck our cocks off. And be a good girl. Nothing more nothing less.