Would you be attracted to this girl?

- tall, around 5'8

- long curly brown hair

-blue eyes

- around 32 C cup

- around 120 pounds

Or is this girl too heavy? Or has too small a chest? Or you don't like curly hair? Or too tall?

Most Helpful Girl

• you're probably looking for guys' answers haha buuuut if I was a guy I would say hell no girl if you think you're too heavy, you've got mental issues. if you think you've a small chest, you also have mental issues. also I love blue eyes (well, on guys, but I suppose if I was a guy, on girls). and I have curly hair so I hate it on me but I love it on everyone else ;) annnd I would find you too tall because if I was a guy I would totally want to be the taller one.

also really, descriptions like that never really give any accurate ideas :S

anyways this was just a fun question to answer hahah, buuut in all seriousness I really think you should become a bit more confident and secure in your appearance. 120 pounds for your height is underweight. I am also on the really light side and personally would never want to gain any weight, but I certainly would not want to lose any either. skin and bones is not attractive on anyone, and it's certainly not healthy. also, I have never heard of any girl complaining of being too small a cup size if they were a C.

oooh look on the bright side, you could be a model! ;p

What Guys Said 5

• You sound very attractive to me from the description. However, I would have to actually see a picture to make a sound judgement. Something not mentioned for instance, is skin complexion -- I prefer girls to have fairly clear skin, or at least wear a little bit of makeup to even it out.

• Too tall and skinny

• You sound fine hun. Stop worrying :)

• sounds just about perfect

• doesn't sound like anything wrong to me, but it's really hard to say for sure just from a description of words. would have to actually see the girl.

What Girls Said 3

• You're beautiful, girl! The only thing that might be off-putting is insecurity (that applies to everyone). Work who you are and what you have!

• She is not heavy, the chest is medium to big, a lot of people like curly hair, and her height is fine. She is being too critical of herself. She should love herself, because she is unique, beautiful, and a special person. Guys at her age do judge girls more by appearance, but soon they will grow up and love women for who they are, not only their physical body. She should keep being herself.

Thanks for posting this question. You gave me a good idea for my essay. And I hope this helps that girl to gain more confidence, that's the best way to attract a guy. :)

• At the risk of leaving a weird comment, I think you gave a perfect answer to this question! girls really do tend to be overly critical of themselves in high school. everyone has done it even when there is absolutely nothing wrong.

:)

• To be honest, I used to do it to myself a lot too. But I have learned from experience that I need to keep being myself, because the first priority I must take care of is myself. Someone tried to change me but I resisted, because I hated the way he wanted me to be. Now I am myself, and everyone still adores me. :)

• @ 'Question Asker', you are very much welcome. My old girlfriends used to be like petite and short too since I was the first one to hit puberty. But we are all pretty much the same now, except a few girls, but we love each other for our awesome and hilarious personalities, not how fat or skinny or popular we are. Great, now I miss them even more. :P

• Seriously? You're afraid 120 is heavy for your height? That's crazy. I'm an inch taller than you and 15 lbs heavier and people comment on how skinny I am all the time.