G@gers have you ever worn a watch that is not working?

Would you wear a vintage watch even if its not working? Do you think its like carrying a Zippo lighter thats not working and you have it because its cool?

• I have worn one and ignore a person if they ask me for the time
  • I`m a rich cat and all my watches are Switch and working
  • I`m a cool cat and wearing an apple watch

Most Helpful Guy

• It wasn't vintage, but I continued to wear a watch after its primary battery died because the watch also contained a built in video camera which was powered by a rechargeable battery.

What Girls Said 7

• I have unknowingly many times, but only because they were automatic and I hadn't worn them for days.

I don't think I'd wear a nonworking vintage watch, unless it was really exceptional. I'd probably just try to get it working again then though. X)

• i don't personally wear a watch, but my hubby has this watch that he wears a lot when we go out and it doesn't work. it looks really nice but it doesn't work! haha!

• happened to me before... but i didn't realized it until i was looking for time... i immediately removed it

• yeah it happened to me about two times. its really annoying when i see the needle sometimes moving and then stopping and then again moving.

• that happens when the battery is dying

• I Know but also besides of that, my watch does not work. i even fixed it so many times still i face the same problem everyday. Well i dont care lol i just it wear to show off :D

• no lol... It would have lost its purpose for being there!

• Many times.

• Why would you wear a watch that doesn't work? lol

What Guys Said 0