Guys, what do you think of this outfit on girls?

Belly shirt and white jeans?

17

Most Helpful Guy

• love it!!!
    i love white pants!!! but you need to be tan to pull them off well
    Look at her she is bronze!!!

What Guys Said 16

• Thats hot. Its honestly one of my favorite outfits on a girl, the crop top and skinniez. Its way sexier than a dress or mini skirt in my opinion

• Exactly what the other dude said. If you have the physique like that girl then it looks good. Although I'd be quick to think that she's searching for attention... she's showing a lot of skin, that or she's showing off.

• My body is familiar to hers, and I'll be wearing a jacket too. It's for a bday party. Well, I find it attractive.

• lol yes... I know. I'm not saying they are tho. What I'm saying is that I just avoid them in general, because I don't want to come across the bad one. Know what I mean? It's just avoidance. I don't like wasting my time.

• If you avoidevery single one of them, you'll miss some great opportunities. ;) But.. it's your life, so..

• I think that outfit looks lovely

• Looks great on the model. It won't look great on everyone. Definitely not the look for someone who is overweight.

• Yes that outfit looks good.

• Its cute, but i think it would look better with solid colors. I'm not a fan of flowery designs.

• Only if she isn't even slightly fat on the belly, otherwise it looks ridiculous (and I'm not saying she wouldn't still be pretty with a little fat there; what I'm saying is these clothes in particular wouldn't suit her in that case).

• Yeah obviously it looks better on a good body :D

• Hot as fuck, especially if she's got an amazing bod, like the chick in the pic.

• I am not that much into the top

• It looks really good on whoever that is.

• Yuck that top... I love the bottoms

• I would say hot *_* go for it :)

• I really like it

• very hot , very , very hot

• Lol, better have the belly for it, and hope that she's not on her time of the month... Embarrassingggggg

• It looks nice for certain settings.