Make up vs. no make up look on girls in general?

In your opinion what do you think about Make up vs No make up look on girls in general? If you like make up do you like the whole ordeal or just light enough that you really can't tell. Also would it be the same if you decided to date that same girl that wore make up or didn't wear make up? For me personally I can make do with out any make up...

Most Helpful Guy

• Guys can tell if a girl is wearing make-up right away. In some cases it clearly spells out "I'm insecure with my looks so I have to bolster them with eyeshadow and lip stick". Secondly, if you meet a guy when your wearing make-up he will expect you too look that way when you next talk. If you're not wearing any next time you talk he'll be really turned off. However, to clarify all of my opinion; after you've gotten to know a guy it couldn't hurt to once in a while put on some make-up. Not 1940's red lipstick and pancake eyeshadow, but a little lip gloss or some light eyeshadow/eyeliner. Also, if you make out heavy at all while wearing makeup it'll be ruined and smudged. Come on, nobody wants to date Lon Chaney.

What Guys Said 6

• I personally like it when I see girls with no makeup on. Perhaps it's simply because the girls in my family (mother, sister, etc) didn't wear makeup (please keep your Freudian analysis to yourself). I'm not saying that I wouldn't date anyone who wears a lot of makeup. I'm just saying that I'm more likely to ask out girls who don't have a layer of foundation visible (my last girl friend only wore make up seldomly 3-4 times a year for fancy parties). I like looking at a girl's bumps, or pimples, or oddities not because it makes me feel better than her, but because that's how we are supposed to be. This girl doesn't care for small flaws and that's admirable to say the least. No, I'm not living in my own make-believe world. Most of my friends have similar opinions. Please, please stay make up free if it makes you happy. Not every guy likes a girl to be dolled up. But if you prefer to wear makeup, don't care for what others think because we want people to like us for us anyway.

• Light enough that you can't tell is best, or is at least my preference.

• a girl wearing eyeshadow and maybe mascara jumps out from the crowd immediately to me. so if your trying to attract a guy that might work on other guys too. how long would it take to apply that anyway?

• light make up or none looks best to me usually. I like seeing a girl all dressed and dolled up and stuff from time to time, but natural and casual is more appealing to me :]

• i can pretty much always tell when a girls wearing makeup

so I would say always go for the natural look

• i like however it is that's in your pic.

you're cute

What Girls Said 3

• Just wear what you like and what flatters you. As long as you don't cake it on like a Vegas showgirl and the makeup flatters your skin tone and features you're good.

• ther are lots of make up vs no make up search it

• eyeliner, mascara and neutral eyeshadow!