Girls, anyone try adhesive bra? if so, which brand is the best?

Girls, Anyone try Adhesive Bra? If so, which brand is the best?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• i tried one the morning of my HS graduation since i had a breakfast meeting with the people who gave me a scholarship and the back was see through it was no problem until my graduation practice and since the practice was at noon and it was extremely hot and i was having a horrible amount of boob sweat and i was praying to God that it would not fall down. There is a God because it did not fall down and i went home and changed and i felt more confident that nothing would happen regarding my boobs since i had on a bra with straps plus i have D cups so it provided little support and it felt awkward wearing it the only thing it did was not let my nipples show and evened my boobs out

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• I tried it.
    In my opinion I didn't like it much.
    Total waste of money.
    Mine didn't cup my boobs well

0|0
    0|0
    • There are varieties that come with wings, wonder if anyone tried them as well?

• Well, they are only good if you are below a D cup and don't really do anything beyond preventing a nip slip. If you're looking for support, you might want to try something else.

2|0
    0|0
    • I am a D cup. But isn't the adhesive strong enough?
      Which brand did you try?

• Show All
    • Waste of money. Don't bother. A strapless bra or a low bra with a low back are a better choice. Go to a specialty shop because they can help you better than anyone.

• Thank you, that was helpful

• I tried one from macy's and it was HORRIBLE. Never made it out of the house wearing it. It gapped weirdly and the stickyness was incredibly uncomfortable on my nipples.

0|0
    0|0
  • Small breasted and would just go without if I had too. The example you show looks sexy though.

0|0
    0|0
  • I hear they don't work so well, but I have never had one.

0|0
    0|0
  • I had to use one for my graduation dress, it had a bare back. The bra itself held ok, but i wouldn't use it often. Too awkward for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • i have tried one, i wasn't impressed

0|0
    0|0
  • Victoria secret had a really good one. It stays on

0|0
    0|0
  • I got one from Victoria's secret that had held up great so far.

0|0
    0|0
    • Now that is helpful. Will definitely try one by Victoria's Secret