Girls, anyone try adhesive bra? if so, which brand is the best?

Girls, Anyone try Adhesive Bra? If so, which brand is the best?

10

Most Helpful Girl

• i tried one the morning of my HS graduation since i had a breakfast meeting with the people who gave me a scholarship and the back was see through it was no problem until my graduation practice and since the practice was at noon and it was extremely hot and i was having a horrible amount of boob sweat and i was praying to God that it would not fall down. There is a God because it did not fall down and i went home and changed and i felt more confident that nothing would happen regarding my boobs since i had on a bra with straps plus i have D cups so it provided little support and it felt awkward wearing it the only thing it did was not let my nipples show and evened my boobs out

What Girls Said 9

• I tried it.
    In my opinion I didn't like it much.
    Total waste of money.
    Mine didn't cup my boobs well

• There are varieties that come with wings, wonder if anyone tried them as well?

• Well, they are only good if you are below a D cup and don't really do anything beyond preventing a nip slip. If you're looking for support, you might want to try something else.

• I am a D cup. But isn't the adhesive strong enough?
      Which brand did you try?

• Waste of money. Don't bother. A strapless bra or a low bra with a low back are a better choice. Go to a specialty shop because they can help you better than anyone.

• Thank you, that was helpful

• I tried one from macy's and it was HORRIBLE. Never made it out of the house wearing it. It gapped weirdly and the stickyness was incredibly uncomfortable on my nipples.

• Small breasted and would just go without if I had too. The example you show looks sexy though.

• I hear they don't work so well, but I have never had one.

• I had to use one for my graduation dress, it had a bare back. The bra itself held ok, but i wouldn't use it often. Too awkward for me.

• i have tried one, i wasn't impressed

• Victoria secret had a really good one. It stays on

• I got one from Victoria's secret that had held up great so far.

• Now that is helpful. Will definitely try one by Victoria's Secret