Guys and their APPEARANCE?

I have a very distinct style of clothing. I'll wear extra skinny patterned chino's with classic adidas trainers and a polo. I also often stick to jeans and a plain branded top... Do you like branded clothing on guys? What sort of style to you like to see a guy wearing? Does their body shape change the type of clothing they should wear? If a guy is muscular, tighter tshirts? What sort of shorts, 7 inches or ones that cover the knee? Shoes, are they important? What accesories do you like to see on guys... watches, earings, bracelets, necklaces, shades... etc?

Thanks

10

Most Helpful Girl

• One of my favorite looks is jeans that fit well with a fitted t-shirt. If you're skinny I'd say don't wear v-necks because they'll look feminine, but muscular guys can wear them.
    seriesaddict.fr/.../...he-Vampire-Diaries-2x08.jpg

I also love athletic guys so I think this look is super hot on them for class/lazy days just hanging out. I don't really care about brands but for some reason I find Nike and adidas stuff especially attractive on guys.
    cdn.brobible.com/.../hoodie.png

Henleys are super hot. UGH <3
    coolspotters.com/.../...-raglan-henley-gallery.png

And so are dress shirts!
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...e8d279cf52.jpg

This is just MY preference though. If you like your style, don't change it.

So in summary:
    No, don't really care about brands.
    I like the outfits above ^.
    Yeah, slightly more fitted shirts is more attractive on muscular guys but don't make it look like you're trying to show off.
    I like shorts that are 10-11 inches. So not short, but not covering the knees either. I also like basketball shorts on guys.
    Don't really pay attention to guys' shoes, but duck boots are nice.
    No accessories except a watch. I feel like watches are really manly :)

What Girls Said 9

• of course the body type will change the way clothes look. so clothing should always complement the natural shape.
    shorts sould be just above the knees, and if you have nice legs they can be a bit shorter.
    Branded tops are boring. and anyone can wear a polo. maybe you could "edge it up" a little?
    shoes are very important. for skinny jeans/pants ankle boots looke the best. if they are taller boots just tie them loosely from the ankle up to give it that I don't give a fuck look.
    If a guy is muscular he can get away with tighter shirts, but nothing skin tight. Nicely cut slim dess shirts will always look nice.
    Jewlery should match the overall style, also rings or bracelets. If you are going for a classic look a nice watch is a must have. for an edgy look you can go leather and silver bracelets and so on.
    A good pair of sunglasses can make an outfit, so the best style that goes with everything is a nice pilot shape or retro ray bans.

• brand name clothes for the most part are stupid when you can get the same thing with out a fancy name way cheaper. Body type affects what a guy should wear... not attracted to muscular guys so nothing really helps their case... shoes just wear decent sneakers. Watches are nice... sunglasses are fine... my boyfriend has an eyebrow ring

• Well, each female has different tastes in mens style. I like guys who wear skinny jeans or straight leg jeans and then board shorts, usually in black or dark colors. Then on tops, I like when guys dress really nice. Like plaid is always good, graphic tees, I also like the whole collar shirt and tie look or blazers, etc. Beanies look nice on guys as do watches and sometimes sunshades. Like I said though, this is my preference. Someone with a good sense of style that comes to mind is Grant Gustin. His style is really laid back, but still classy.

• ok first i'm not into muscular guys at all, i mean i really don't care if the guys has got abs or whatever as long as he's healthy, and really muscular guys in my opinion, look uncomfortable when they're wearing tight things.
    and for branded clothing on guys, personally i really don't like it (it's due to my opinion on materialism but others find it ok) I really like shorts that cover the knees on guys.
    idc about shoes
    but the style i like on guys is when he's really simple and at the same time not wearing ugly things. or those who take care of what they are wearing in a good way. and i like guys who like to wear unique things or to match their own style and also i like accessories on guys, but only those beautiful and unique ones (not the rappers style i hate that)

• I like a guy who has his own style even if his style is seriously weird or just like everybody else's, because thats would he likes. But since you kinda seem like you want to know EXACTLY what I (or all girls I guess) like and dislike, I like when a guy has a distinct piece in him like a necklace or a shirt with words on it that make you think or something else and tbh I dont like skinny jeans but that wouldn't be a dealbreaker. Clothes dont really make or break a guy for me

• No branded clothing (fuckboy alert), any style as long as it's not "rich boy who doesn't know how to dress", I don't know and honestly couldn't care less about a man's body shape, tight shirts are gross, shorts covering the knee if you're hetero, shoes are fine when they're not flip-flops (douchebag material), I would prefer only seeing watches or shades on a guy.

• I dislike polo shirts.

• I like how Dylan Kongos and Sebastian stan dress, google it and I like when guys wear rings or bracelets

• I don't have a specific preference.