Is wearing a belly shirt at 16 bad?

I'm toned, but I'm a little shy to wear a belly shirt in public because of my sister, who says I look like a complete slut/whore/attention seeker when I'm just trying to cool off a little. It's VERY HOT where I live. So is it good or bad? reasoning? Help!!

Most Helpful Guy

• No not really fill

What Guys Said 7

• I really like those. I don't think they are slutty or whatever in any way as long as you don't try behaving like you're looking for attention. Just behave like you normally do when wearing everyday type of clothes.

• Stop listening to her and make yourself happy.

• I like belly shirts! I say put it on. Fuck your sister!

• I think that belly shirts are nice

• Go nuts, your sister sounds like a twit

• aye, if you rock it then wear it

• Lol thanks, just trynna keep sister off my back so much. I think she's jealous of something._.

• It's slitting. It's hot wear I love but you don't see me in a belly shirt

What Girls Said 5

• its not bad. you will attract guys who are looking at your body but as long as you dont act like a thot then i dont see a problem. its summer time so and your stomach is toned so why not?

• What is a belly shirt? Do you mean like a crop top?

• I'm talking like a blouse that you tie up towards the middle of your stomach. Its called a belly shirt where I live

• Oh those ones. Ok I get you. If you want to wear it by all means go for it, but keep in mind a lot of guys will like the view of your toned stomach.

• no? everyone wears them here... I mean even 12 y/o :S

• I just wanna feel a little relaxed so I know that if my sister is just jealous that I have a better body than her or not._.

• Gonna wear* I hate my keyboard

• yeahh, so don't worry about her, and wear whatever you're comfortable in :)

• Does it make you feel sexy to wear it?

• Sometimes, when my sister isn't around.

• If your parents give you permission to wear it, do so.