What do think about girls with tats?

What do think about girls with tats? I'm talking visible tattoos, like a half sleeve. Attractive, or too much?

Most Helpful Guy

• tattoos are OK, in certain areas. As long as it's in good taste. Stay away from tramp stamps or any type of tattoo that is large or takes up a large portion of your body.

Employers may want you to cover them up, so you wanna make sure you can do that. You don't wanna be out of a job.

I think small tattoos on the lower ankle or on the upper back are not bad. If should be a tattoo that has significance. Avoid, tattoos of sports teams, boyfriends/girlfriends, and other things that are "regrettable."

What Guys Said 19

• It can be attractive. My only problem when I've come near tatted girls is they seem to be surrounded with loser, asshole guys and alcoholic best girlfriends who have problems with me, not being one of them. Otherwise, it's just ink.

It's better if the tats have some thought to them. Not just your standard butterfly, flaming heart, twisted rose, or other ubiquitous crap like that.

• Half a sleeve is too much, personally I don't like girls with tattoos on their arms, and especially not her feet, I don't mind if she has one on her lower back or abdomen, I think girls with their arms tattooed makes them look abit gritty, not really that appealing. Again I guess it depends on the design, if it looked really girly the maybe you could get away with it...

• It all depends if they're in good taste of not. If they fit the girl's figure, style, and if the tattoos have meaning to them, then I would find that attractive. If I find out every tattoo you've had was because you were drunk, then that's another story.

• It wouldn't look good on someone as hot as you. Go for something around the navel or on your lower back just above the waste.

• well look up Anne Lindfjeld. She has two sleves. And she's a top-notch babe in my book

• Ooh, you're right. I just looked her up and she is beautiful, with or without tattoos. =D I guess that style isn't for everyone though.

• Yeah. . . but I would choose her with haha. Guess I fall a bit out of line compared to the other guys' answers-

• Honestly A sleeve is a turn off for me. Now if you had a couple tattos here and there I would be fine with.

• It can be hot, given that often the tattoo type are often into wild sex. But I would not want a future wife to have one. What looks good on a young wild cat to go, does not go well with a mother. It's funny to see all the young mommies today with tattoos. Do they miss the old days?

• If it suits the person it's hot

• I'm not really a fan at all, but It wouldn't stop me from pursuing a girl.

• Personally I have tats myself... I like a chick with tatts too, it depends on the inkwork... if its tastefull and looks clean then I think its hot... if it looks like she's a coloring book and a 5 year old colored crap in then... not so much. I like to see a girls skin too... half a sleeve is not too much.

• yuk! turn off

• for me its a turn off.. and most likely you would be labeled as a sexy girl but not someone to take serious

• YUK! Never seen a tat that makes a woman look better than without it. Even the best ones sag and fade. Once the novelty wears off, you're still stuck with it.

• Personally I hate tats. They are a major turn off for me.

• I think there sexy nothing wired like dragons or fish tho

• i personally don't like girls with tattoos

• Tatoos are a big turn off for me in theory, but when a girl is hot, she is hot, you can't help it and a tatoos can't stop you from liking her.

• Whore.

• half sleeve, trap stamps, and anywhere near the chest is ugly.

What Girls Said 12

• i think it's really subjective. a tattoo doesn't inherently defile or compliment you and sometimes it's as much a part of who you are, and what it takes to make you feel comfortable in your skin, as a blank slate.

there are some tattoos that are uuuglay, but a tattoo in and of itself shouldn't determine attraction, and frankly I don't think it does. when you conjure up the image of a tattoo on a woman it's strange because you're imposing your vision of tattoos on her, when you meet someone with a tattoo it is individual and characteristic to that person, in the same way you become accustomed to how they dress or style their hair.

like I said whether or not a tattoo enhances or detracts from attractiveness is going to be on a case by case basis, but fundamentally I don't see how a pre-existing disdain for women with tattoos is plausible.

Come oon:

link

link

link

• You said that way better than I could have, and I totally agree. I think it's the 'idea' of a tattooed woman that puts people off. But once they actually meet a tattooed woman that they LIKE and who destroys their idea of what tattooed women are supposedly like, it's not usually such an issue anymore.

• I'm not a guy, but I believe that if they mean something to you, then don't give a crap what other people think, you should take pride in what your proud of (your tattoos). if that makes sense (;

• sexy

• Don't listen to any of those other people's opinions! I have 7 tattoos including a HUGE back piece and I've only ever had two people make nasty comments about it. Sleeves are awesome! I've got a half leg sleeve planned for January as a present to myself. If you wanna see my back piece the photo's on my profile page. I've got my stomach done, wrists, leg, and of course back piece.

Anyone who doesn't like tattoos is too chicken sh*t to get em done themself!

• no its not too much. if you like it, then get it. you shouldn't let a guy influence it. if the guy loves you, he'll love you with the tattoo or without the tattoo. personally, I want a tattoo... but I'm not old enough to get one dang it... I think their hott. I want a cross in between my shoulders but that's just me. lol. bottom line, their hott, if you want it, get it. :D

• If a girls got looks and personality I doubt tattoo's would come in the way of it.

• i think ou shouldt care what others say about tattoo's. if they mean something to you then get them. who cares what a guy says. like really kat van d is the sh*t and she's covered :P

• Don't do it!

Your so pretty it'll look ugly.

• i hate them on guys and girls.

• Love it. I love tattoos. All kinds and everywhere.

• Very bad.

• It's pretty common these days.