Girls, do you like to wear crop tops and what are the other clothes you wear to get a guy's attention?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't really dress to get anyone's attention as of now.

But if I want to feel confident and nice looking, I'll wear a dress or a nice top/blouse and dark wash jeans.

If I' really trying then I do my make up and hair. And if I do my hair to get someone to notice me, I must really like that guy.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 16

• Nope, my stomach is not flat enough. :(
    And I don't wear particular clothes to get attention from guys, that's not me.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't really have to wear crop tops or any shirt that's revealing the most revealing shirts that I wear are v-necks but basically just about all of mines are because I have big breast.

0|0
    0|0
  • you are a troll

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't wear anything to get a guy's (or anyone else's) attention.. I wear crop tops a lot... I usually wear shorts they're usually above mid thigh. During school or winter time I usually wear leggings or sweats seeing as I only have two pairs of jeans. I love the way I dress

0|0
    0|0
  • I love wearing crop tops but not because I want to attract attention from guys. I wear them because I find them really comfortable. I don't really dress for guys

1|0
    0|0
  • I do like crop tops. But I don't get dressed to get attention from guys.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't dressed for attention, I dress for myself. Crop tops are not my favorite, but I have wear them before.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't wear any clothes to catch a guys attention. I wear what "I" think is cute.

2|0
    0|0
  • I like wearing crop tops, but most girls, if they know whats best, just wear the clothes they like because they like it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love crop tops but I don't wear it for a guys attention.

1|0
    0|0
  • Tank tops and short shorts, but not to get a guys attention, its just too darn hot!! And I usually wear just a bra under tht croptop or a sports bra

0|0
    0|0
  • I wear crop tops at my house.
    I usually wear dresses. I prefer he not look at me as I am shy. :p

0|0
    0|0
  • I love crop tops! But as far as trying to get a guys attention? I don't I get that anyway.

1|0
    0|0
  • i don't wear certain types of clothes to get guys attention, i wear them because i want to wear them

0|0
    0|0
  • The second part is not true for me. As for the first... I only own 2 crop tops.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't usually dress to get a guys attention. I like wearing crop tops because they give me a lot of confidence.

1|0
    0|0