45 degrees and no snow..would it look weird if I wore my snow boots?

I want to wear my snow boots but would it look weird wearing it at 45 degrees and no snow on the ground?

Thanks everyone :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Save the snow boots for the snow, unless you're being deliberately aggressive.

• Not aggressive, just a bit out of the usual: like wearing a dinner jacket on a sports terrain

• I was thinking about being deliberately weird, to tweak the trendies. Like wearing combat fatigues when pastels are the style.

What Guys Said 2

• You're in Northern Australia?

Your feet will get uncomfortably hot

• nah itsa style. a lot of people wear snowboots when there's no snow, and some guys think its kinda hot

What Girls Said 4

• theirs doesn't have to be snow snow boots are in at this time of year and they keep your feet warm I wore my boots today and I don't regret it

• Yeah it should be OK... as long as you are actually cold...

• Hun, I live in Las Vegas (it's always hot here) and there are girls all over the place wearing snow boots...so my answer is put those puppies on! :)

• If you want to wear them then go for it, as long as you feel comfortable it shouldn't matter...&& if someone has something to say about it just ignore them.