Which Prom Shoes?

I have no idea what shoes to wear to prom! I originally wore white ballet pumps but would like a bit a of a heel now. My dress is cherry red, full length with a criss-cross bodice, strapless and satin. I thought perhaps black shoes but i'm not sure!
Any ideas?

Most Helpful Guy

• You sound like my prom date. Too bad my prom was like one of the worst nights of my life. Yeah, I dk about black, I mean it's a good color if you're absolutely not sure buttt, I don't know. I'm trying to remember what she wore for her color shoes with her red dress

What Guys Said 2

• I like sound of black shoes

• if i was u i'd go out wid sneakers...2 make a difference 8)

What Girls Said 4

• Nude or gold would be the safest choice. Black and silver can also look good, but you'd have to mind the style so that they don't pop out too much from the red gown, whereas pretty much any style would work with nude and gold as they just blend in with your skin tone.

• I think a pair of like super high sexy black platform stilettos would be a good fit in this case (but I have a serious love for super high heels).

• Try either a white or nude pump or a shoe with lots of rhinestones.

• Black is the safe bet. You could also wear nude -it won't look nearly as good as black- or gold.