Sometimes I don't feel like I'm pretty enough?

And it's not because of my face it's because of my body I barely have any boobs and I feel like I have a small butt even though some people say my butt is kinda big. I been doing lunges for 10-20 minutes for like a week and I see no results and I don't really know how to make my boobs bigger and I don't want to put tissue and stuff inside my bra I just want to have a natural pretty body like the other girls and I don't know how:( and my weight issues are going up and down one minute I way 145 then I end up weighting 138 then it goes back up again :( my body issues are stressing me out what can I do :(

Most Helpful Girl

• You need a workout partner or someone to help get you kick started every day. You should probably change your diet. What's most important is that you stick with the regiment. You can calculate how long before you start to see a difference based on your BMI. For me I start seeing results after two days.

In short you need to stick with whatever exercise program you choose and require a strong support system. Maybe try bodybuilding. com? It's basically an online social network for people who work out and set body goals.

What Guys Said 6

• The grass is always greener on the other side. If your butt was really big and your breasts, too - you would complain about them being too big.

The issue aren't your looks though, it's your lack of self-esteem and self-love. The attempt to get a more toned and bigger butt and wanting bigger breasts is just symptom-fighting.

• if you really want to lose weight try the pure protein diet you do a week of just meats and proteins and then slowly start adding vegetables into your diet again but whatever you do avoid bread and other starches. this took me from 243 to 225 in 2 weeks

• if you're really concerned about your weight, exercise and change your diet... and don't quit because you don't see immediate changes

But you look beautiful to me, you should accept who you are, be confident about yourself

• As long as you're healthy, groomed and frisky, that is plenty sexy (since we're talking body here).

• I don't know but you look nice to me.

• And sometimes you won't be pretty enough. The key is to know the difference.

What Girls Said 7

• all you can really do about the weight is just maintain a healthy diet and excercise. its not uncommon at all for weight to bounce around like that tho, could depend on what youeat and how much water your body is holding.
    but you are super cute in the face!!!
    you can't make your boobs bigger, but you can get a good bra that maeks yours look good (if u really think they look bad).
    and for ur booty, if you just stick with a leg workout you'll see results. just takes time :)

• You need to have confidence in yourself because that is what is attractive as well. People can tell when someone doesn't feel that their pretty and it takes away from them.

Just accept yourself.

• Wow. I used to be like that except for the boob part. My weight goes up and down between 135 and 138 my butt used to be small but I did a squat challenge and I worked my way up to 280 squats per day. And that caused me to lose weight but I gained a booty 🍑. You and I could relate. If you ever need any "motivation" feel free to message me. Take it from someone who's been there. And still kinda is...

• I think you are overreacting. You a very pretty girl! Losing weight doesn't happen over night and to see real results it will take at least two month. I know from experience. How tall are you btw?

• I'm 5'4

• Ohh okay. I'm 5'2 and weight like 164 lb but I dont look or feel fat. I guess its depends on where your body distributes it.

Try not to feel bad because thats really not a bad weight at all. I probably need to weight that xD

• As far as i know it takes much longer than a week to get results from lunges and you're only 15, your body is growing and changing so you might end up complaining about too big breast, just take care of yourself and be confident.

• Umm but your face looks pretty round to make you look like you're thick and you are black so how in the hell don't you got a body?

• There's always going to be someone prettier, stronger and smarter than us. So what? Do we have to make ourselves feel miserable? No.
    We have to work with what we have though. I am sure you're more beautiful that you'd ever realize.