Girls, I need a new concealer?

Hi, I'm looking for a new concealer. I have pale skin in the wintertime, like, really pale. I do have acne so I would need something that will cover that up. As light as possible. I thought about getting nars, but I don't know if it's just overpriced. I'm not looking to spend any more than 20-25 dollars. I have combination skin. Any suggestions?

5

Most Helpful Girl

• I would recommend going to a beauty counter at the mall (ex. Macys: MAC or JCP: Sephora) and get a makeover. Have them give you a sheet of the makeup they used (and samples if possible) and then go to your local beauty store or pharmacy and compare the cheaper brands. I did that with a lip liner. There is even a instagram page where this girl shows you which store brands match the high price brands.

What Girls Said 4

• Hi, I personally use Maybelline's Cover Stick in color Ivory since I'm pretty pale too. It's really pigmented and it works best with a primer under it. I used to use liquid concealers but they wouldnt' fit my skin tone to the slightest and they didn't have that much of coverage either. So I'd definitely recommend it to you. :)

• I actually am a big fan of BB cream, which has multiple properties in one, and therefore you're putting less product on your face. Even better if there is SPF in it. I am pretty pale and tend to have some acne, and I use Holika Holika Petit BB Cream. You can order it on Amazon and it's definitely under 20, perfectly affordable. Plus you really only need to put like a pea-size amount on your face. So a little goes a long way.

A great investment :)

• That Maybelline Mousse stuff in the little pot with the skin-colored covers. It's only like 10 bucks and it's the best I've ever tried. Make sure to put powder on top though.

• Go to Sephora, they have really good concealers and are reasonably priced.