Guys, do those of you who prefer to date women find long haired girls sexier?

I had a hard time deciding if I should cut my hair because I feel like guys are more attracted to girls with long hair. Is this true? Does hair even matter? Or is it that if you have a sexy face and body it won't really matter? Is short hair sexier?
I decoded to just do what I wanted to and I cut my hair but I still want to know guys thoughts on this.

10

Most Helpful Guy

• I personally don't care unless its long and straight. Seriously every woman I have ever seen keeps her hair long and straight. No indiviuality no uniquiness just the same its monotonous and boring. That said some women look really good with shorter hair and some don't, it depends on how short and the woman.

What Guys Said 9

• I think any girl looks best with hair length that's below the top of the shoulders, but above the middle of the back pretty much.

• In fairness to you I think you have a face where either long or short hair would work

• nether is sexier but if you gotta do short hair its gotta be like kiera knightly short. For long hair as long as it doesn't go past her boobs its fine. Those girls that like their dry ass hair go all the way to their butts look like the troll dolls.

• Depends on the face. If you can do short, got for it. Super hot! It'll always grow back if you don't like it. Oh, don't do dudley Moore short, do something like pink, or try a fohawk. Yum.

• Yes, long hair is much sexier. That is just my opinion though. Different guys might have different taste.

• Depends on the type of face but if you think it looks good than most people will probably think it looks good too. You know you gotta own it.

• Some guys are and are not

• Yes. I do prefer women with long hair.

• In general I think girls look sexier/cuter with longer hair, though sometimes short hair (not super short though) can look pretty good too.