I want to get some colorful circle lenses and I don't know which ones to pick that would work with medium-dark brown skin. Which ones should I choose?

My friend bought some in green and they look soooo cute on him (yes him guys can rock circle lenses too), and it made em want some colourful ones for myself. I want to wear them with a cute doll-like make-up style.

I just want to inform you that circle lenses are no more dangerous than normal coloured contacts. If you don't take care of them, and wear them properly as instructed, then of course bad things will happen just like with any other contact.
http://prntscr.com/7k55sk <- This is the best picture I have to show what my skin tone is like.
A lot of the choices are pretty even.

Most Helpful Girl

• I like the red and the violet ones!

What Guys Said 5

• I've noticed the great black haired Ann Wilson of Heart wears blue lenses. Roger Dahltry of the Who wears light blue lenses but he's light haired. I'm getting me some new glasses and I'm torn between light blue or light red tints

• I voted D - I thought the violet ones were most striking

• I'd say blue, green, or pink. The blue and green would look awesome with your complexion and the pink would just look cool.

• I would say the Green look really good :D

• please don't buy purple or pink ones that scares me

• Why does it scare you and I wanted to try colours that were a tad more unique. I'm always doing black or brown since I have black-ish brown eyes. o3o

• I think grey or really anything else that isn't ultra unnatural would look nice!! whatever you're most confident in! I feel bad now, if you like the pink/purple/red ones buy them!! its all up to you!

• o3o Okiies then check the box.

What Girls Said 3

• I voted grey because I think it would look more natural. When I wear my grey contacts people think it's my real eye color. But it also depends on the brand you buy.

• Red or blue :)

• Green always looks stunning when combined with darker skin.

• When I say dark I mean like African American skintones. I don't know how green will look on me which is why I'm curious. o:

• When I say dark I also mean African American, at least in this context :) I think green would look great because of the contrast it creates, but at the same time, since it happens naturally as well, the effect might feel more organic.

• I see. o: