What do you think of my wig so far?

I'm going as medusa. Is there anything else I should do to it?
What do you think of my wig so far?
I'm not wearing makeup. Don't judge me.

Just seeking some creative input.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 19

• Bald cap to cover your hair would sell it then put the wig on top since Medusa didn't actually have any hair like we do. Then just the snakes would show which is how she would look, do that and we got a winner.

• You are a pretty girl, you don't need makeup maybe some lip gloss. What I don't get is what would you look like with makeup or what would be the difference. A good looking woman like you seems not to need anything. How could you improve on what you have?

• I was asking about the wig

• Sorry the girl was so pretty did not see the wig. The wig serves it's purpose, it make the girl look wiggy.

• Sick costume!

• My photographic imagination said something like a small hat would give it a little more structure. It would look like "your hair" under the hat.
    Perhaps something like an Arabian fez?
    www.freeimages.com/.../...arabian-fez-897821-m.jpg

• killing it!

• DEFINITELY works!

• My waifu i'm in love with it ^_^ i1127.photobucket.com/.../ezgif.com-add-text.gif

• Nice work! Very well done

• LOL, I love it! Your face is so serious, I don't know why it's so funny

• I really love it

• You should smile you have a beautiful smile.
    You're beautiful inside and outside you just need to smile.

• Make all the snakes have red eyes that light up.

• Pretty convincing

• its ugly,... i don really like it tbh...
    looks dull but i think you're beautiful.

• Moar snakes!

• The medusa hair looks great and you look amazing with out make up. Xx

• fangs , serpent eye contacts

• It is a good start creating Medusa. Are you going to use green make up for the face. What type of dress will you be wearing?

• I am going for a more fashion model, versace concept. I'll be wearing a gorgeous gown

• Nice

• Do you have a picture of the gown?

• Sorry they don't suit you Darling.. Please take them down..

What Girls Said 16

• I was just about to say you look like Medusa! Job well done 👍

You should go to YouTube or something on your phone and play the sound of snakes hissing other wise it's perfection.

• LOL, sssoooo sexeeeeyyy

• I think it looks great! Your hair underneath either needs to be hidden or incorporated into the snakes. I would braid it small sections, then wind them into circle patterns and pin them to your head before putting the snakes on. You really did a spectacular job :-)

• It looks awesome! :D

• very snaky and it works

• Looks really good! :)

• cool medusa wig!!

• Oh your so pretty!!! I like the way your face looks becaus it has dark features tht go perfectly with ur wig (idk if I worded tht right) but yea.. maybe u weave in ur hair with the snakes so its not j7st al snakes but other then tht u lok great Medusa... ull be turning stone cold heads everywhere u go

• Just hide your hair and you should be good, maybe to complete it if you can find green contacts and if would be really cool, good luck :) Great great job though

• it's great on you 😇. Anyway, seeing you asking about this reminding me of a movie. That girl has a lot of snake on her head. No hair but snakes 😅
    http://youtu.be/Gg2vfA7M6yo
    http://youtu.be/mjbG3KL64D4

• It's an old movie since I was young, befor O was born. Check it if you want.

• Awesome! You should add some awesome eye contacts now and wear an awesome costume.

• Omgg
    Scary

Cool?

Snakes just scares me too much

• So freaking awesome !

• No, you look perfect. Even the look in your eyes on the pic goes with it.

• LOOKS AWESOME!!!

• JUST BEAUTIFULL XD