How do boys like my hair?

I have long, straight, brown hair and I really don't know what to do with it. I want to donate but I want to ombré it. In the meantime, what are some cute hairstyles I could do? Any help is appreciated!

What Guys Said 5

• I like the "I haven't showered in 3 years look" with dried-up condensed dandruff & a infestation of lice... that's the type of stuff that makes my feet sweat.

... I guess what I'm trying to say is - why don't you post a picture so we can suggest what to do based on what you actually look like?

• Long. Straight. Brown.

That is literally what i like for in a girls hair. I don't think you should do anything to it. If your getting bored with it, braid it, or put in a ponytail or a bun, or maybe curl it a little from time to time. But your hair is as attractive as can be the way it is.

• I like the pixie cut

• You don't know what to do with it? Try taking a pic of it and posting it along with the question regarding the appearance of it.

• Picture? Really difficult to estimate how your hair looks from a discription.

What Girls Said 0