Guys, Supportive opinions on face piercings. Btwn 2-4. Here are my choices: top/bottom lip, dimples, under the outside corner of my eye, nose. Faves?

7

Most Helpful Guy

• Here is how that question sounded to me. Guys, tell me, which of the following beautiful features of my face shall I mess up: lips, dimples, eyes, nose?

• I have to say, I did not expect MHO. Thank you :-)

• Lol! The way you wrote it was awesome! I laughed out loud! Plus, you reminded me that this was the very same reason I quit entertaining my face piercings idea 5 years ago!
      Thanks! -Definitely not a prob giving you props!

• Glad that I could give you reason while giving you humor. :-)

What Guys Said 6

• I like all piercings - They make a statement

• Thank you! So do I! That's my dilemma! :-)

• Don't like them in an way! They are not necessary and usually detract from a girls natural beauty. the only ones I don't mind are ear piercings for small studs. Don't spoil yourself now, for in later life you will have to keep them in or have small scars.

It's the same with tattoos. They spoil a perfectly natural person, girl or guy.

• The only one that some girls can pullnoff is over the top lip. But I would not advise that to anyone. All others are equally repulsive.

• Not going to give a supportive opinion to something I hate.

• Face piercings are slutty, only the earlobe is nice.

• I really don't recommend them