If you were swimming in public and lost your trunks, what would you do?

20

Most Helpful Guy

• I've got nothing amazing between my legs so I'd just calmly go get them.

What Guys Said 19

• Try to find it in a discreet way. If could not find it, try asking for help to get me a towel or something. If nothing else works, wait for an opportunity in which I could be seen for less people and would run awesomely with my hands on my jewels to get some cover from my stuff nearby.

• Grab them and put them on. If they are too far to just grab then I would swim towards them and put them on. If that's also not possible then cover my private part and find a way to reach them.

• Start looking around the pool for your trunks

• Run around the pool holding my crotch trying to find my shorts. xD

• well i guess i´ll going to jail for indecent behaviour xD because who´s going to believe me that i "lost" them...

• Id look. for them. And if i couldnt find them id just have to get out of the water and retrieve a towel lol. Hands over my privates ofc and legging it

• Go underwater and grab them as fast as possible so that nobody notices. If it's impossible for them not to notice, cover my parts (the front) with my hands and ask someone to hand them over to me.

• Just as well I've got my speedos on underneath

• Make a fuss "Ahhhh that kid's peeing in the pool" and when everyone's eyes are on him, run like hell.

• I would put my dick into a woman so it isn't visible to other people on the beach.

• Find my trunks

• I'd find gohan before the androids kill him ad tell him that trunks needs to be found so that he can go back in time.

• Show off my dick as i confidently go to get my towel.

• I'd pick them up
    what else can you do

• Try to find them, but if I can't just walk out and go get another pair from home.

• Someone else would lose his.. lol

• I'm a nudist so it's cool

• I would drown myself.

• Continue on as normal I got nothing to be ashamed of