Guys, do you find nose piercings hot?

I'm an Indian girl and in my culture, it's a tradition for a girl to get her nose pierced. I also think it looks cute but I'm not sure that guys would find it attractive? What do you think?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I think nose piercings are very nice.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 15

• It's just another form of mutilation. It is totally unnecessary and can only spoil the natural beauty of any girl.

Piercings, apart from ears, are awful!!

0|0
    0|0
  • I like them, but as everything in life, it depends on the combination, if it looks good and balanced or not.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am not into them. I just think that piercings look odd on the nose.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would say not to do it because a majority dont find them attractive or at least dont think they enhance your attractiveness.
    Note that my answer is solely based on the fact that I haven't observed many people wearing them so take it only as an opinion.
    Besides this is 2015 you dont have to conform to tradition if you dont want to>

0|0
    0|0
  • It really depends on you. On Indian girls mostly what I see is a simple stud. Here in Seattle nose piercings are pretty common.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the piercing. If it's a ring, no I don't like those. If it's a stud or jewel piercing then yes I think those are cute.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it's hella cute--all types of piercings, septum or otherwise on the nose I just like. Piercings have never turned me off, and they're generally pretty sweet.

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends person to person and about me girl with nose pierced is more attractive. according to ur age use tiny gold with a diamond in ur nose. it give u a attractive look and sexy look...

0|0
    0|0
  • No, not at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. Also bellybutton piercings. Both are sooooo hot.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I do not care for them at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's fine.

0|0
    0|0
  • no. I'm sorry but they detract from a girls appearance

0|0
    0|0
  • NOT AT ALL !

0|0
    0|0
  • It makes me think of an ogre.

And the really small ones look like moles or zits.
    IF thats what you are going for. Good on you.

0|0
    0|0