Hair Dye COMPLETE FAIL (need a question mark)?

So I thought my hair was ginger and my friends kept saying I had grey roots (my hair looked grey in comparison to the colour I dyed it) so I decided to dye it again. I did. Still had roots but it was an extreamly nice colour. So then I decided to strip it and start from scratch.. I did. And it looked fine, but when I put my dye on it turned extreamly patchy and extremely dark to the point where I wanted to completely strip it again and dye it a different colour. I'm sitting here now with my hair stripped once again but I'm bright ginger everywhere. I've been crying for hours, I've spent over £50 easily and I have no idea what to do. I can't go to a professional because i don't have the money now. And I have school tomorrow. This all happened in less than 2 days 😭

Most Helpful Girl

• Bright ginger is not such a bad colour. It definitely beats having your hair dried out and frail, which will happen if you keep dying them. Hair should not be dyed more often than once every 2 weeks. So keep the ginger for the time being, and say to your friends you just wanted to experiment with a differect colour. After a while, you 'll manage to save some money to fix it, or you might like it after all.

What Guys Said 1

• I think I may have at least a answer for this question. Add me and send me a message.

What Girls Said 4

• You're going to have to leave it for a week or so otherwise you'll stress your hair out too much.

• What color are you trying to get exactly?

• Your not suppose to die it and all that, that much in a short period of time. You need to wait it out now and just have to wear your hair up I guess if you don't like it.

• Be patient for a week or so and then dye it again.