Girls, Dyed hair problems?

I went to dye my hair today and the results are awful. Is it true that my har can fall if I dye her tomorrow in my old color?

6

Most Helpful Girl

• If you dyed your hair five times in one day you may have to be careful but unless you bleached it, coloring in again the next day shouldn't be a problem. Don't do boxed dye. It has a higher amount of ammonia in it and causes more damage. Go to a beauty supply store and get the color. If you are going darker or the same color level, use a 10 volume developer. Don't go higher than 20 as again this will cause more damage. Good luck :-)
    Feel free to ask questions if you are uncertain of what I am saying

What Girls Said 5

• The chances are that your hair won't fall out, but you're likely going to have to strip it too to get the colour back to normal. Dyeing, stripping and then re-dyeing your hair is going to put it under a lot of stress in such a short amount of time, so it will likely be damaged. I recommend getting something like macadamia and argon oil to help heal your hair afterwards.

• Because I really don't feel good about it. So you think It won't fall out or be too demaged if I dye her tomorrow?

• You'll damage it if you do but if you really want to dye it, then you should. Like I said, if you do dye it again, just make sure to use treatments on it afterwards so that it won't stay damaged. But no, I don't think it would fall out.

• you don't want to dye it a day after you already did. you should wait 8 weeks. just wash it a lot with shampoo and hot water and the color should fade.
    I went to school for hair -_-

• Not that i know of. Mine didn't

• It depends on if you bleached it. If you didn't.. Then id say go ahead just make sure you condition it after with treatment, but if you bleached it and you dye it again you're going to damage your hair big time

• It depends. What's your natural hair color and what's the color you attempted to dye it?