Can you get good use out of 10 dollar t shirts?

my step-grandpa said they were crappy.

1|0
5|8

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 5

• of course you can. He is very wrong

0|0
    0|0
  • they are usually made in Asian countries by underpaid people and even children. So don't buy them unless you support slavery.

0|0
    0|0
  • Pffft ! there is a lot you can do. Heck if i gadgets big money i still wouldn't be going into topshop. a little diy and styling here and there. it will look awesome

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course you can. That's such nonsense.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes u can wear them, or u can remake them.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• I get used to $6 shirts. check out http://www.6dollarshirts com/t-shirts/

they have the funniest shirts.

1|1
    0|0
  • I'd use them to clean the chain on my motorcycle.

0|0
    0|0
    • they sure make good shop rags. Americans go through 70 lbs of crappy t shirts a year. i used the ripped and torn ones as shop rags.

• Ever been to 6 dollar shirts? It's brilliant.
    Lower costing shirts are almost always made of the same material and high costing shirts. At least with t-shirts. If you pay like $50 for a t-shirt, you're mostly paying for the brand.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the brand some are pretty crappy some are pretty nice, you can always use old shirts as rags if you don't plan on wearing them anymore.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol all I buy is 10$ shirts I spent 25$+ on a shirt and gets faded after 3 washes

0|0
    0|0
    • i spent 35 on a t shirt and it faded in the washer after 1 wash. i bought a used one for 5 bux and its still good

• Exactly the same I bought 3 10$ shirts and I wash them every week and they haven't gotten faded

• i think i will not spend more than 10. plus sizes MAYBE 10 dollars and 1 cent.

• Yes, sell them for 12 dollars and make profit.

0|0
    0|0
    • my 2nd cousin does it

• I got two shirts on clearance for under $3 and they are perfectly fine. I can't understand why anyone would spend over $50 on clothes that weren't dress clothes.

0|0
    0|0