Girls, should I keep my hair the same length with a couple face framing pieces or long layers?

ok, so my hair is long and naturally wavy/Curly (sometimes shorter pieces spiral). At the moment, it is all one length. I want a change, but nothing drastic. Mostly something to bring out natural wave/curl more and complement an oval face shape. Any advice appreciated! thanks. And these pics are of it totally natural. Combed wet and air dried, no product.

3

Most Helpful Girl

• I like your hair how it is. It looks really healthy and strong. However, if you are bored of it, you can try to layer it a little.

• Got it cut today. Its a little shorter with a couple long layers. And thank you : )

• Great! You're welcome.

What Girls Said 2

• No no no DO NOT get layers. My hair is the way yours is and trust me, you will hate it. Curls do not work well with layers.

• keep it how i is,