What do you want to be called?

Which do you prefer being called?Hot, Sexy, Cute, Beautiful, gorgeous, Stunning etc.. Whether your a girl or a guy, and which word do you think is used most loosely to describing the opposite sex? Which has more meaning to you?

Most Helpful Girl

• I like being called beautiful or gorgeous the most, they just seem so much more meaningful and they make me feel special. I feel if someone says that they mean it more than just your physical looks but mean it as you as a whole. It really makes my heart swell to hear either of those words used. I feel like they respect me more as a person. It's really hard to explain everything those words make me feel but they have a real profound affect on me.

I hate being refered to as hot or cute and I would say they are probably used most loosely. If someone calls me cute it makes me feel immature. It's different if they are reffering to a specific thing tho like "it's so cute when you..."

If it was a sexual situation and maybe you've dressed up for him in the bedroom etc I like him to call me sexy because it just feels more erotic and adds to the atmosphere in that situation

What Guys Said 2

• I prefer being called cute.

• i don't have a preference on what they call me but I think hot and sexy get thrown around a ton when describing a girl

i usually like to go with gorgeous or beautiful as those have more meaning to me

What Girls Said 3

• I like it when I'm called beautiful or gorgeous best. For some reason, whenever I'm called one of those two words, I feel like they not only apply to my physical appearance, but my personality and who I am as well. Also, they sort of make me feel like I'm being seen as a mature lady, not like a little kid or something like that. But, either way, a compliment is a compliment, and I will take whichever one I get. ^_^

• I've always liked being called "beautiful" and to me when someone says that, it sounds like there's more meaning behind it. And I think "hot" and "cute" are used most losely.

• I always liked when my ex answered the phone "hey beautiful"