Do you think "revealing" lingerie looks sexy or cheap?

So looking through amazon it seems people are very into see through underwear. What do you think?
Do you think

Most Helpful Guy

• Can look a bit cheap

What Guys Said 13

• If it's one of those string tangas, it tends to look cheap in my opinion. If it's something else, it usually looks sexy. But it also depends on the girl who's wearing it... how she dresses in general and how she carries herself. I personally feel like if girls who generally wear casual stuff let their lingerie show, it looks hotter than if they dress up too much. I don't have anything against girls dressing in a "slutty" way, as other guys would call it (I personally detest this word) but if they dress like that and they let their lingerie show, it can look as though they were trying too hard to seek attention.

• just no... why are people even wearing it at that point lol

• I'd wear that!

• It depends on the context I think... if it is someone I am in a relationship with, I will think it is extra sexy. I like the effort.

• First, I'm pretty sure this is against gag rules,

Second, lingere doesn't really do anything for me that a naked woman wouldn't already do.

• Any kind of effort made towards turning me on I appreciate. I like the strings on the side 👍

• It depends on the quality... sometimes it looks cheap because it is... other times, for the lack of material I wonder why it's so expensive

• No thanks on see through. I do like small and tight tho - but not see through.

• *patiently sits down, follows question , eats popcorn and waits for question to get taken down for adult content *

• Kinda both, regular lingerie is better.

• Depends on you and the guy but they look kinda sexy and creepy at same time

• not cheap might spice things up in bed!

• No, just buy it from Victoria secret, they'll have the best quality.

What Girls Said 4

• It looks sexy and cheep at the same time. I would rather buy it as 'normal' lingerie though. It's more exciting, especially since it's up to my imagination until it comes off ;)

• Yeah, no. You might as well not be wearing anything at all.

It's cheap and actually not that nice. It is, just. . . I'm going to say yuck. Because that's how I feel about it. Yuck.
    Lingerie is fine, a naked body is fine, but mesh on your private parts? Not fine.

• *orders one for boyfriend* lol

I like wearing lace, keep things classy. I would assume they are cheap material wise, other then that I do like them.

• LOL I love them, wear them on occasion. My boyfriend bought me one of those bras which had a vertical slit across the cup with a ribbon knot in between? - my nips were jutting out and that turned him on :D