That is a guy who has pink shirts and purple shirts that he wears. (Not a collection of pink and purple striped shirts or something...)
Would you assume he's not straight? I'm as straight as dye, yet I like to wear pink and purple (and other colours) simply because I like the look of it. Do you think a guy can look alright in pink or purple? Will you assume he's gay?
- It looks good on a guy, but I'll assume he's a queer.3% (1)0% (0)2% (1)Vote
- It looks good on a guy and I won't assume he's gay because of it.69% (22)33% (4)59% (26)Vote
- It looks ugly and I'll think he's gay.6% (2)8% (1)7% (3)Vote
- It looks ugly, but I want assume he's gay.3% (1)0% (0)2% (1)Vote
- See answers19% (6)59% (7)30% (13)Vote
Also, as you can probably guess, it should read "won't assume" in option D.
Most Helpful Girl
It's perfectly fine, as long as it isn't fuschia:
❌ ❌ ❌0
- Show AllShow Less