New haircut, is it better or worse?

New haircut, is it better or worse ?
Previously, I asked the question about which haircut suit me best, and by the poll most people say to cut in the medium length (not so short) regular Bob with pony, but then again I thought I need something fresh and new so why not cut it short. Now I had cut my hair and I don't know how to feel lol. What do you think Is it good or is it worse?

• aww yiss, you rock that hairstyle
  • mehh.. why did you do that, you fool
  • it's okay, it will grow back latter, meanwhile use wig instead?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it works at either length so only question is which one do you like best - Pick that and go with it,

What Guys Said 7

• Go back to the top right corner's picture ^_^ #LookingGood

• Hahah. Thank, I can't go back but let's move forward to when it grows longer.

• New hairstyle is much better, much much better.

• Are you serious? Lol

• Thanks for the explanation. It's not that I don't believe ur opinion. I was just messing with your screen name lol. Anyway thanks for being nice :)

• Okay, I understand now, and yes I kept that nickname because that's my nature as a person. You're welcome.

• Nope.. sorry I think you look much better in the long hair... So I choose option B...

• Haha. Its okay, thanks anyway. I have cut my hair and it grows a little bit just like my new profile pic

• Hhaha ya you look cute in your pic... LOL

• I like it.

• I would let it grow just a bit longer, but it's really good on you nonetheless

• That's how short Kaley Cuoco is going to be growing her hair out too. It's OK but, I prefer mid back length, myself

• Personally I think it looks a bit nicer longer, but it still looks fine shorter - you certainly don't need a wig.

What Girls Said 3