Girls, is it ok to shave your face?

I have heard it is ok to shave the peach fuzz like hair on your face. I am scared to try it because i dont want it to come in thicker and darker. Its bearly noticible but it bothers me. Whats your take ladies on shaving your face?

15

Most Helpful Girl

• Shaving won't make it thicker or darker - that's a myth. It can look thicker because it has flat ends, but it isn't.
    If you're worried about it wax it, the hair grows back slower and waxing weakens the roots.

What Girls Said 14

• To shave that would be okay. I was told to trim the little chin hair that I have growing and that's unnoticeable.

• Yeah don't do that, because it WILL come in thicker and darker. Peach fuzz is normal and natural, leave it be. It's hardly noticeable unless you cake obscene amounts of makeup on your face.

• don't shave... wax

• If it bothers you shave it, but you will have to keep maintenance on it.

• God!
    No...

• not a good idea. do laser.
    i swear that the hair in places i shaved/plucked regularly DID get coarser and i have pics to prove it. i'd be glad to have some scientists analyze me. American media fucking lies.

• I've seen the horror. Please don't shave. The only things girls shave is legs and kitties. Everything else is nature.

• yeah , don't shave it will grow back no matter what you use to get rid of peach fuzz. I know what it's like I go through the same thing. But , at Walmart if you show there. There is some things that aren't waxing or painful to get rid of that peach fuzz.

• its a myth that if you shave your hair comes back thicker and darker

• waxing is better

• it will come back darker...

• Dont shave it. It will grow in thicker. Since its not noticable just leave ot alone.

• Yea models do it cause it actually exfoliates ur skin nd the hair holds bacteria so ur skin is cleaner after u shave it not to mention it makes ur foundation look better

• Do NOT shave it. I'd recommend you to pluck it, otherwise it may grow thicker.