Guys, what is your flirting style?

Guys. Girls always find it hard to tell whether or not you actually like them. So how do you flirt? What;s your style of flirting? Are you laid back? Are you aggressive? How do you show a woman you are interested. And let's not take this in a dirty direction. :-)

Most Helpful Guy

• When I flirt with a girl that I don't know, for instance just met, I come off as cocky and not caring, I don't follow them around, they follow me, I'll grab their hand and say hey lets go over here, you can take my hand its ok. I'll tease them like by making fun of their huge sunglasses, if they touch me sometimes I will say hey hands off babe, you can't touch me, this in turn makes them want to touch me even more, you pull them in and they push them back, they come back to you. Now if I know the girl, I will act like she's already my girlfriend, I'll tease her, tickle her, hold her hand make her feel comfortable around me, and it seems to work, as long as you don't come off as overly nice to them your good to go.

What Guys Said 7

• I'll ask pointed questions that let her talk about her interests, and share her accomplishments. Generally set her up to feel good about herself.

• Most guys are pretty bad at flirting to be honest. Often times if they're interested they end up going through "the interview": where you from, what do you do, do you like dogs, blah blah blah. What's really going on is he's into you and he's trying to keep the conversation going. Just make a mental note a guy starts going that. It means he's interested.

Another way to tell is if he's singling you out in conversation amongst a crowd. Again, he's trying to keep the conversation going.

• My flirting style depends on the girl.

If the girl is shy I flirt with her by making her comfortable first by talking to her in front of her friends so it will look normal and Ill just say hi to her during the hallway.

If the girl is flirty then ill just flirt with her when I get the chance. Ill start talking to her alone or in front of her friends and I will just compliment her on the way she looks.

• Drop hints for sure.

• First I will keep looking in her eyes and watching her when she talks

- give her a present from time to time even if there is no ceremony

- telling her nice world about her beauty and how she looks

- keep myself clear and simple to understand me

• I joke around a lot when flirting with girls, since the majority of girls I'll flirt with are at least somewhat friends.

I'll go with I joke around and am very subtle about it.

• Joking around is definitely a good way to flirt and is more fun for both people. Great answer.

• I just keep asking questions about her, hoping that she will stay interested.

What Girls Said 0