Girls, How do you make your perfume last longer?

Every peson has a differnt PH in their body so a perfume can last longer in a person but not so much on others. How can I make a perfume last longer once you put it in? Is there a way?

11

Most Helpful Girl

• it costs a bit more but instead of buying eau de toilette, buy eau de parfum.
    It has a stronger concentration and thus lasts longer. You need less, so you pay more, but the bottle will last longer too.
    There are also several ingredients that stay on your skin longer. like light citrus smells will loose themselfs faster than a parfum with sandal wood or patchuli.
    buy a small spray dispenser, you can get them at most stores. You fill it up like a lighter and they are very practical to carry in your purse to reapply in the afternoon.
    Apply where you can feel a pulse: behind the ears/side of the neck, on your wrist. and between your breasts. It's important not to rub (the way many of us do when applying to the wrists) just tap it.
    Also using the scented body lotion of the same parfum will help. The oils in the cream somehow makes it last longer.
    I have heard about vaseline, but I don't like to use it because it is so exremely greasy.

this is the little spray thing, they are as small as a lip stick:
    ecx.images-amazon.com/.../71jbnCXJk8L._SL1500_.jpg

• The scented body cream I will put it before the prefume of course? Im using one of the types of Carolina Herrera perfumes and I dont smell myself but I think only a person who gets very close to me can smell it but they can't smell it from a distance

What Girls Said 10

• Honestly I think it depends on the perfume. If I wear a cheaper perfume the smell goes away fast. But if I wear an expensive strong scenting perfume, the smell lasts so much longer, and I can even smell it on my clothes the next day. For example, I have a Victoria Secret perfume that I spray but I feel like the scent is not that strong so it fades and the smell doesn't last long, but when I wear my Versace Bright Crystal perfume (which smells amazing by the way) the smell doesn't seem to fade, it lasts for a long time and I got a lot of compliments on it too. I think it depends on how strong the scent is.

• i mostly apply perfume behind my ears/ on my wrist/on my neck/and to your bust area... you can't go wrong

• I don't use it as much and only on certain areas.

• When i put perfume on, after a while I can't smell it anymore. But some people seem to still smell it on me.

• I spray some on my collarbone.. And wrist. Don't rub it.

• I guess my Ph is low then cause I do that but noone else notices Im wearing perfume.

• Even good brands? Im using one of those Carolina Herrera brands. I mean for a person to notice me Im wearing perfume I have to put a lot, I mean a lot but also is not good if your smell too strong, not sexy

• Yes, even good brands. I read the reviews before buying a perfume.

• apply the scented lotion as a base (if they make it)

• Vaseline works

• First rub a little Vaseline over the spot where you're spraying the perfume. Then spray the perfume onto the Vaseline. The perfume should get trapped in the Vaseline and stay for hours.

• Spray it behind your ears, neck and well... umm... it may sound pretty weird but applying it between your breasts makes it last longer too.
    Also, after spraying it on various body areas, apply a little vaseline.

• Another person told me as well about vaseline but this other person told me to rub vaseline before the perfume not after. So what is the best?

• spray it behind your ears.

• Really? Not in the neck?