Is this too skimpy for nightclubs?

I've never been much of a clubber - I usually spend my time practicing sports or other daylight activities. Thing is one of my best friends is turning 21 and she invited me to go to a club, and I can't refuse it. Another friend of mine lent me this dress but it's way shorter than I'm used to wear - plus it has some cleavage. I'd probably wear it with a necklace and fix my hair. Is this a good "clubbing outfit"?

Oh shit I forgot to put the picture! here it is
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=wm066u&s=8

Most Helpful Guy

• If all you want are dudes to hit on you all night... then go for it. If you want to be left alone with friends, probably not a good idea.

What Guys Said 11

• That looks totally fine to me

• Yes... way too skimpy.😫😫

• Sorry just updated!

• Hahahah I don't live in the US!

• Neither do I

• I don't see why not. It looks fine for clubbing. A lot more dressed up than some of the girls I see in clubs.. Some are just a suitless bathing strap.. lol

• I'd hit on you. there is no way around it.

• Looks good. I've seen more skimpy and more modest. Skating close to the edge though, but you would certainly be noticed.

• Not really. For going out it's fine. Casually? Maybe not so much.

• Wear it... don't look back

• No that is perfect, the guys will love you!

• Can't see the picture through words haha, need a pic

• ya need a photo please :)

• Fishing, eh?

What Girls Said 5

• What dress?

• Sorry just updated!

• what material is it made from? it looks a little too casual for a night club but like a very sexy day dress. i think the dress is hot and not too skimpy at all but the material looks like a ribbed cotton tank top

• It's kind of thick, like a "cold weather" dress, but not like cotton tank top material

• For a nightclub It doesn't look to skimpy

• I don't see a picture.

• Sorry just updated!

• Yup, looks good for clubbing. Probably more classy than regular club dresses.

• Pic please?

• Sorry just updated!

• It doesn't look too skimp if that's what you want to wear. It's more about what you feel comfortable in. And beware of creepers!

• Sounds good to me.